This website is owned and operated by Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd. (Herein referred to as Tokyo Metro).
By using this website you hereby agree to all of the terms and conditions listed below.
Conditions for using this website may change without notice; be sure to check for the latest conditions.
1. Copyright information
- All information and content on this website (including text, video, audio, photographs, graphics and other material) are the property of Tokyo Metro or the original rights holder.
- The Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and part of the English translations on this site were provided by JTB Publishing. Tokyo Metro and JTB Publishing hold the copyrights to this material jointly.
- The use, transfer, duplication, distribution, publishing, sale or lending of any of the material on this site without permission is a violation of the Copyright Law and other relevant laws.
It may also infringe on relevant trademarks.
- The use, transfer, duplication, distribution, publishing, sale or lending of any of the material on this site other than for personal use or use in quotations is subject to penalties under the Copyright Law.
Before using this site, a usage agreement must be concluded with Tokyo Metro.
2. Links on this website
- Tokyo Metro does not accept any responsibility for damage that may result from using websites whose links are found on the Tokyo Metro website.
- Tokyo Metro accepts no requests to carry links to other websites.
All links on this site have been selected by Tokyo Metro.
3. Links to this site
There are no required procedures for linking with this site, though we ask that, in principle, you link to http://www.tokyometro.jp/global/.
It is prohibited to display the Tokyo Metro site within a frame on a page linked to the site, as it may be misleading to users regarding who provided the information and who operates the site.
Tokyo Metro asks operators of the following types of sites to refrain from linking to this website:
- Those sites containing content designed to damage the reputation of or make libelous statements about Tokyo Metro or third parties.
- Those sites designed to infringe on the intellectual property rights of Tokyo Metro and third-party copyright and trademark holders.
- Those sites intending to sell products by carrying a link to this site of the content contained therein.
Tokyo Metro reserves the right to change the information on this site, and to suspend or stop operation of this site without notice.
Tokyo Metro does not accept responsibility for any damage caused by the use of information or the inability to access information on this site; the suspension or stopping of the operation of this site, nor the changing of information.
While Tokyo Metro pays great attention to all aspects of the information when it is placed on this site, it makes no guarantee about the availability, accuracy or the dependability (including errors, the site functioning correctly, the correction of problems or damage caused by viruses or other invasive agents originating from this site or the server) of the information carried therein.
Suggested viewing environment
When viewing this site, we recommend you to have one of the following browsers installed in your PC.
Some contents require the following plug-ins:
- Latest version of Flash Player
- Latest version of Acrobat Reader
In case the browser functions have been disabled, you may find the functions and displays to not operate properly.