Tokyo Subway Navigation for Tourists is a free application officially provided by Tokyo Metro to enable users to search transfer information for the Tokyo Subway network (Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway).
This application is available in English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Korean, Thai and Japanese. It is highly recommended for visitors sightseeing in Tokyo.
This app is available in English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Korean and Japanese.
Shows which stations offer free Wi-Fi.
Can be used offline
There are three ways to select your arrival and departure stations:
- By touching the station name on the route map
- By selecting the station name based on nearby major tourist spots
- By entering the station name
Search by Landmark
Guides you to the best exit for nearby tourist spots
Nearby Tourist Spots
- iOS 6 or above
- Android 4.0 or above
*There may be functionality issues with certain devices.
- *Note 1: iOS and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- *Note 2: Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- *Note 3: The screenshots shown above may differ from the actual app.
- *Note 4: The content shown above is current as of April 2014 and is subject to change without prior notice.
- *Note 5: Users are responsible for data fees when using this app.