Tokyo Metro Procurement Policy
Tokyo Metro is a key pillar of Tokyo's transportation network. To provide better services that are safe, secure, and comfortable, we ensure optimal procurement practices with a broad, global perspective when sourcing goods and services, in a transparent, fair, and impartial manner that ensures high quality. As a good corporate citizen, we procure goods and services in socially and environmentally responsible ways. Through such procurement activities, we aim to build stronger partnerships with suppliers and contribute to creating a sustainable society.
1. Selecting Suppliers
- We select optimal suppliers who can guarantee high quality at every step from purchase to after-sales service.
2. Building Relationships of Trust with Suppliers
- We build relationships of trust through proactive communication with suppliers.
- We work as good partners with suppliers to cooperate in fulfilling our social responsibilities.
3. Managing Transaction Information
- We rigorously manage all forms of information relating to business transactions, including personal data and intellectual property.