Here you can download the Tokyo Metro subway map.
About Station Numbers
Station numbers consist of a letter representing the subway line and a number for the station. They are circled with a color that represents the subway line making it easy to find your station.
How stations are numbered
- The alphabet letter represents the subway line name.
- In the subway route map, the station number is shown according to subway line from left to bottom.
- Station numbers are circled with a color that represents the subway line.
Using station numbers
- Easy to understand the station number for the subway line of your desired station.
- Easy to understand the number of stations until your desired or transfer station.
- Easy to understand if your train is going in the desired direction.
Where to find station numbers
Conventional subway line and station names are displayed in addition to station numbers.