Fares for passengers traveling between Ayase and Kita-senju on the Chiyoda Line. Depending on the route the passenger takes, fare for the JR line may be applied.
The fares for the section between Ayase and Kita-senju on the Chiyoda Line are as follows:
|Regular Tickets||140 yen||70 yen|
|IC Cards||133 yen||66 yen|
|Coupon Tickets||1,400 yen||700 yen|
- *Note: These regular tickets and coupon tickets are sold only at Ayase and Kita-senju.
For information about the sale of Student/Commuter Railway Pass and Group tickets, please contact Customer Information.
Calculation of Fare
Fare is due to both Tokyo Metro and JR
When traveling from any Tokyo Metro station (excluding Kita-senju, Ayase and Kita-ayase) bound for Kameari or Matsudo using the JR Joban Line through-service and vice versa.
Fare is due to JR
1. When traveling from Ayase or Kita-senju bound for stations past Minami-senju or Kameari on the JR Joban Line and vice versa.
2. When traveling from Kita-ayase or Kita-senju bound for stations past Minami-senju on the JR Joban Line. (The fare for the section between Kita-ayase and Ayase is due to Tokyo Metro.)
Fare is due to Tokyo Metro
1. When traveling between Ayase and Kita-senju or Kita-ayase and Kita-senju.
2. When traveling between Ayase and Kita-senju or Kita-ayase and Kita-senju, and the Chiyoda Line (bound for Machiya)
3. When traveling between Ayase and Kita-senju or Kita-ayase and Kita-senju, and the Hibiya Line (bound for Minami-senju).