Fare for passengers traveling between Ayase and Kita-senju on the Chiyoda Line. Depending on the route the passenger takes, fare for JR line may be applied.
Regular tickets for the section between Ayase and Kita-senju costs 130 yen for adults (60 yen for children), therefore, coupon tickets are 1,300 yen (and 600 yen) respectively
- *Note: These regular tickets and coupon tickets are sold only at Ayase and Kita-senju.
For information about the sale of Student/Commuter Railway Pass and Group tickets, please contact Customer Information.
Calculation of Fare
Fare is due to both Tokyo Metro and JR, bordering on Kita-senju
All Tokyo Metro stations (not including Kita-senju, Ayase, Kita-ayase) and through-service to JR Joban Line (in the direction of Kameari, Matsudo).
Fare is due to JR
1. When travel is between Ayase, Kita-senju and JR Joban Line further than Minami-senju, or for Kameari.
2. When travel is between Kita-Ayase, Kita-senju and JR Joban Line further than Minami-senju. (The section between Kita-ayase and Ayase is Tokyo Metro fare.)
Fare is due to Tokyo Metro
1. When travel is between Ayase and Kita-senju or Kita-ayase and Kita-senju.
2. When travel is between Ayase and Kita-senju or Kita-ayase and Kita-senju and the Chiyoda Line, or on a through-service in the direction of Machiya
3. When travel is between Ayase and Kita-senju or Kita-ayase and Kita-senju and the Hibiya Line, on through-service in the direction of Minami-senju.