Where to go in case you lost your belonging at Tokyo Metro.
Guide for Tokyo Metro Lost & Found
Day of loss
Please contact the nearest station office.
After day of loss
Please contact or go directly to the Tokyo Metro Lost & Found Center at Iidabashi Station.
- Lost property is kept at the Lost & Found Center at Iidabashi Station for 3-4 days.
- Unclaimed property is turned over to the Metropolitan Police Lost & Found Center located near Iidabashi Station.
- Coming directly to the Lost & Found Center at Iidabashi Station offers the best chances of getting your property back.
- *Note 1: Please come directly to the Lost & Found Center for lost umbrellas, gloves and scarfs.
- *Note 2: You need to show your ID (Japanese driver's license, passport, insurance card, student ID card, etc.) when claiming your belongings. When claiming for someone else, you need a letter of proxy.
Lost & Found Center (Inside the ticket gates)
Lost & Found Center (Outside the ticket gates)
Lost & Found Center
|Office Hours||9 a.m. - 8 p.m. (365 days a year)|
At Iidabashi Station (Namboku Line)