Where to go in case you lost your belonging at Tokyo Metro.
Guide for Tokyo Metro Lost & Found
Day of loss
Please contact the nearest station office.
After day of loss
Please contact or go directly to the Tokyo Metro Lost & Found Center at Iidabashi Station.
- Lost property is kept at the Lost & Found Center at Iidabashi Station for 3-4 days.
- Unclaimed property is turned over to the Metropolitan Police Lost & Found Center located near Iidabashi Station.
- Coming directly to the Lost & Found Center at Iidabashi Station offers the best chances of getting your property back.
- *Note 1：Please come directly to the Lost & Found Center for lost umbrellas, gloves and scarfs.
- *Note 2：You need to show your ID (Japanese driver's license, passport, insurance card, student ID card, etc.) when claiming your belongings. When claiming for someone else, you need a letter of proxy.
Lost & Found Center (Inside the ticket gates)
Lost & Found Center (Outside the ticket gates)
Lost & Found Center
|Office Hours||9 a.m. - 8 p.m. (365 days a year)|
At Iidabashi Station (Namboku Line)
A Guide for Using the Lost Property Inquiry Form
To make an inquiry about lost property please use our Lost Property Inquiry Form after reviewing the following points.
- Please be aware that we sometimes call to confirm details.
- Please ensure that your phone number and email address are entered correctly.
- Common items such as umbrellas, gloves, scarves, and hats are often very similar and therefore cannot be dealt with via email or phone. For items such as these, please visit the station or Lost & Found Center directly.
Please be aware that as part of the verification process during the lost property search, personal information such as your name, address, and phone number may be shared among departments in our company, and passed on to other railway companies if necessary.
- *You may call the Customer Relations Center to make an inquiry about lost property instead if you prefer.