Tokyo Subway Ticket
Information regarding tickets for domestic visitors residing outside of Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma and Yamanashi as well as overseas visitors.
- Tokyo Subway 24-hour Ticket – Adult: 800 yen, Child: 400 yen
- Tokyo Subway 48-hour Ticket – Adult: 1,200 yen, Child: 600 yen
- Tokyo Subway 72-hour Ticket – Adult: 1,500 yen, Child: 750 yen
- Tokyo Subway 24-hour Ticket: Valid for 24 hours after first use within the expiry date stated on the back of the ticket
- Tokyo Subway 48-hour Ticket: Valid for 48 hours after first use within the expiry date stated on the back of the ticket
- Tokyo Subway 72-hour Ticket: Valid for 72 hours after first use within the expiry date stated on the back of the ticket
- All Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines
Where to buy
- We shall confirm with passports that the visitors are foreign tourists.
|Overseas Travel Agencies||
For information on available ticket types, contact the relevant travel agency.
*1 Only sold together with other travel products such as airline tickets.
*2 Only issued at airports when purchased together with other travel products such as airline
1.Haneda Airport (International Terminal Visitor Information Center)
2.Narita Airport (Keisei Bus Ticket Counter)
|In the station premises of
1. Tokyo Metro Pass Offices (7:40 to 20:00)
2.Tokyo Metro Tourist Information (9:00 to 17:00)
|Foreign Tourist Information||
1.Tourist Information Office
*For the available ticket types contact each information.
*We shall confirm with passports that the visitors are foreign tourists.
*For the available ticket types, contact each information.
|Other Places of Purchase in Tokyo||
1.BIC CAMERA and Sofmap
Some hotels sell these tickets to all hotel guests and some hotels only sell these tickets to hotel guests who have booked a package which includes this ticket. Please contact the hotel prior to your stay for details.
* For details, please contact the individual hotels.
*Not available as a set or separately.
*We only sell adult Tokyo Subway 24-hour Tickets
*Refunds are processed at the sales counter, and are only possible before the bus boards (before departure).
*For more information please contact Northern Iwate Transportation.
Show Your Ticket to Get Value!
Advantages such as discounts at various spots of interests in Tokyo!