|Where to buy and conditions of purchase
Only sold to foreign tourists visiting Japan
We shall confirm with passports that the visitors are foreign tourists.
- Haneda Airport (International Terminal Visitor Information Center)
- Narita Airport (Keisei Bus Ticket Counter)
For details regarding the place of purchase please see the images below.
[Tokyo Metro Pass Offices]
[Foreign Tourist Information]
(1) Tokyo Metro Tourist Information (9:00 to 17:00)
- Ueno Station Tourist Information
- Ginza Station Tourist Information
- Shinjuku Station Tourist Information
- Omote-sando Station Tourist Information
- Tokyo Station Tourist Information
(2) Tourist Information Office
- Tokyo City i
- JNTO Tourist Information Center (Japanese culture experience corner)
- Central Honshu Information Plaza in Keio Shinjuku
- Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center
- Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center
- TIC TOKYO
- SEIBU Tourist Information Center Ikebukuro
- Tokyo City Air Terminal (1st Floor Tourist Information Center)
- Shibuya Station Shibuya Chikamichi General Information (Dougenzaka area, B1F)
- Tourist Information Center at Ueno-okachimachi Station
- Ueno Tourist Information
- Shinjuku Tourist Information
- Toei Transportation Information Center “Minowabashi OMOIDEKAN”
- Ueno Marui Information Center (2F)
- SAGAWA EXPRESS SHINJUKU SERVICE CENTER(Busta Shinjuku 3F)
- Keikyu Tourist Information Center (Shinagawa)
- Keikyu Tourist Information Center (Haneda Airport Terminal 3)
* For the available ticket types contact each information.
- Tokyo Tourist Information Center — Myogadani TABIMONOGATARI 旅物語
- Visitor Service Center (Narita Airport Terminal 1)
TOURIST INFORMATION CENTER
* For the available ticket types, contact each information.
[Other Places of Purchase in Tokyo]
(1) BIC CAMERA and Sofmap
- BIC CAMERA Shibuya Hachiko Exit
- BIC CAMERA Ikebukuro Main Store
- BIC CAMERA Shibuya East Exit
- BIC CAMERA Yurakucho
- BIC CAMERA Shinjuku West Exit
- BIC CAMERA Shinjuku Station East Exit
- BIC CAMERA BICQLO Shinjuku East Exit
- BIC CAMERA Akasaka-mitsuke Station
- BIC CAMERA AKIBA
- BIC CAMERA Ikebukuro East Exit Camera Hall
- BIC CAMERA Ikebukuro West Exit
- Sofmap AKIBA 4 Amusement
- BIC CAMERA SELECT Harajuku
- Sofmap AKIBA 1 Subculture and Mobile
- Sofmap AKIBA 2 Computing
- Sofmap AKIBA 3 Mac Collection
- Sofmap AKIBA 5 Second-hand Digital Store and Trade-in Center
- Laox Akihabara Main Store
- Laox Shinjuku Main Store
- Laox Shinjuku East-exit Store
- Laox Decks Tokyo Beach Daiba Store
- Laox Ginza EXITMELSA Store
- Laox VenusFort store
- Laox Narita Airport Terminal 1 store
- Laox Haneda Airport store
- LABI Shinjyuku Higashi-guchi-kan
- LABI1 Nihon Souhonten(Head Office) Ikebukuro
- YAMADA IKEBUKURO OUTLET・REUSE&TAXFREE
[Overseas Travel Agencies]
- Lion Travel*1
- JAPAN ALL PASS*1
- Baksa Tour*1
* For information on available ticket types, contact the relevant travel agency.
*1 Only sold together with other travel products such as airline tickets.
*2 Only issued at airports when purchased together with other travel products such as airline tickets.
Available for purchase by visitors to Tokyo from outside of Japan, or from elsewhere in Japan except for the following seven metropolitan areas and prefectures: Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma and Yamanashi
Available for purchase at any of the above stores in any of the following prefectures:
- Hokkaido: Hokkaido
- Tohoku: Aomori, Akita, Iwate, Yamagata, Miyagi, Fukushima
- Koshin'etsu: Nagano, Niigata
- Hokuriku: Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui
- Shikoku: Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi, Tokushima
- Kyushu: Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Oita, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Kagoshima
- Okinawa: Okinawa
Please follow the instructions below to make a purchase.
- (1) Obtain a payment slip or application slip from a convenience store multimedia station
- You may find it helpful to search for your desired ticket using its JTB reference number (7 digits).
- 24-hour ticket: 0106777
- 48-hour ticket: 0106778
- 72-hour ticket: 0106779
- (2) Purchase a coupon at the convenience store register
- (3) Exchange for a ticket at a station office at any Tokyo Metro Line station, or major stations on the Toei Subway Line
- Some convenience stores do not have multimedia stations.
- Coupons are valid for one month after the date of issue.
- More information about stations where exchanges can be made is available here.
- Kinki Nippon Tourist
- Nippon Travel Agency
- Tobu Top Tours
- Nishitetsu Travel
- JR Hokkaido
- JR East
- JR Tokai Tours
- JR West (Hiroshima Area)
- JR Kyushu
- Hankyu Travel
- FUJI TRAVEL SERVICE
- Meitetsu World Travel
- Okinawa Tourist Service
- ORION TOUR
Branches and Agencies
- * Not sold in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma and Yamanashi prefectures.
Conditions of sale are as follows:
- Only sold together with other travel products (transportation, accommodation, travel packages, etc.) for Tokyo.Train tickets are not sold separately.
- Coupons that the travel agency has issued can be exchanged at Tokyo Metro Station Offices and major Toei Subway Station Offices (e.g. Tokyo, Shinjuku, Shimbashi, Ueno), or at the Information counter by the ticket gates in the Keikyu Line Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station (7:00 am to 8:00 pm).* Outside of 7:00 am to 8:00 pm, please speak to a member of staff at one of the Keikyu Line Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal ticket counters.
- Please refer to the drawings below for details of the exchange stations.
Some hotels sell these tickets to all hotel guests and some hotels only sell these tickets to hotel guests who have booked a package which includes this ticket. Please contact the hotel prior to your stay for details.
- Hilton Tokyo
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo
- Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kiyosumi Shirakawa
- Royal Park Hotel
- Ginza Capital Hotel (Main Building,Akane,Moegi)
- Hotel New Otani
- Hotel Monterey (Akasaka, Hanzomon, Ginza, La Soeur Ginza)
- Asakusa View Hotel
- SAKURA HOTEL & HOSTEL (Ikebukuro, Asakusa, Jimbocho, Hatagaya, Nippori)
- Hotel Abest (Meguro, Ginza Kyobashi)
- Hotel East 21
- Hotel Okura Tokyo
- Courtyard Marriott Ginza Tobu Hotel
- Tobu Hotel Levant Tokyo
- Blossom Shinjuku
- Andon Ryokan
- Ueno First City Hotel
- Kadoya Hotel
- Hotel Tateshina
- Mikawaya Honten
- Rihga Royal Hotel
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn (Nihonbashi-Ningyocho)
- Ryokan Sawanoya
- Shinjuku Prince Hotel
- Hotel Lungwood
- Shibuya Tobu Hotel
- Anne Hostel (Asakusabashi, Ryogoku)
- Tokyo Prince Hotel
- Hotel ANN Tsukiji
- Hotel Park Side
- Palace Hotel Tokyo
- Tokyu Stay (Aoyama, Ginza, Tsukiji)
- Hotel Villa Fontaine（13 hotels in Tokyo）
- Via Inn Asakusa
- Hotel Century Southern Tower
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo
- Hotel chinzanso tokyo
- Family Inn Saiko
- Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
- Nui.HOSTEL & BAR LOUNGE
- LYURO Tokyo Kiyosumi by THE SHARE HOTELS
- Henn na Hotel (Tokyo Nishikasai, Ginza, Hamamatsucho, Akasaka, Asakusabashi, Asakusa Tawaramachi, Haneda)
- Radisson Narita
* For details, please contact the individual hotels.
- Northern Iwate Transportation BEAM-1 (Miyako Station Bus Information Center)
Passengers with a BEAM-1 reservation can purchase a Tokyo Subway 24-hour Ticket.
* Not available as a set or separately.
* We only sell adult Tokyo Subway 24-hour Tickets
* Refunds are processed at the sales counter, and are only possible before the bus boards (before departure).
- No refunds are possible after the bus has departed.
* For more information please contact Northern Iwate Transportation
Northern Iwate Transportation
- (1) Information counter by the ticket gates in the Keikyu Line Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station (7:00 am to 8:00 pm).
- Outside of 7:00 am to 8:00 pm, please speak to a member of staff at one of the Keikyu Line Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal ticket counters.
- Only available to users of domestic ANA flights arriving at Haneda Airport.
- For details regarding the place of purchase, please see the images below.
- Conditions of sale are as follows:
- Available to customers who have reserved/boarded a domestic ANA flight arriving into Haneda Airport (including codeshare flights [ADO, SFJ, SNA] booked with an ANA flight number) and who can present a Boarding Information card or Security Certificate, available at the departure airport.
- Can also be purchased by customers arriving into Terminal 1 on a codeshare flight booked with an ANA flight number.
- Boarding Information cards and Security Certificates are valid within 3 days of the arrival date.
- The Boarding Information card or Security Certificate must be stamped as sold.
- Cannot be refunded after use. Refunds are only available at the place of purchase and can only be issued in the case of unused, valid tickets with a dedicated envelope that verifies they have been sold at the place of purchase. A handling fee of JPY 220 is charged for refunds.
- Tokyo Subway Tickets covering a period longer than the length of your visit cannot be purchased.
- (2) Yonago Kitaro Airport (only available to airport users)
- (3) Narita Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 (07:00 - 22:00)
- Information on where to purchase
- Conditions of sale are as follows:
- Available to passengers who can present a boarding pass or itinerary for a booking/flight on a Peach domestic route arriving at Narita Airport.
- The boarding pass or travel itinerary is only valid on the day of the flight.
- The boarding pass or travel itinerary must be stamped as sold.
- Cannot be refunded after use. Refunds are only available at the place of purchase and can only be issued in the case of unused, valid tickets with a dedicated envelope that verifies their sale at the place of purchase. A handling fee of JPY 250 is charged for refunds.
[Tokyo Metro Pass Offices, Tourist Information Office]
Only sold to people who use "EXPRESS RESERVATION" (an online seat reservation service for the Tokaido Shinkansen and Sanyo Shinkansen) or "SmartEX" (an online seat reservation service for the Tokaido Shinkansen) for Shinkansen services departing from stations between Atami and Hakata bound for Tokyo and Shinagawa Stations.
<Tokyo Metro Pass Offices>
<Tourist Information Office>
- Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center 「KYOBASHI EDOGRAND」
- SAGAWA EXPRESS SHINJUKU SERVICE CENTER(Busta Shinjuku 3F)
- Additional fares apply for travel from the Shinkansen exit to a station selling the 「Tokyo Subway Ticket」.
The conditions of purchase are as follows:
- 「Tokyo Subway Ticket」 is only sold for those travelling from stations west of Shizuoka (stations between Atami and Hakata) bound for Tokyo and Shinagawa stations.
- For users of smart travel cards, your Express Ticket will be issued from the Shinkansen ticket gate upon entry. For those using tickets, your Express Ticket will be issued from the Reserved Seating Ticket Machine.
- If you use a ticket, the maximum number of 「Tokyo Subway Tickets」 that can be purchased depends on the number of people stated on the ticket.
- 「Tokyo Subway Tickets」 will only be sold to people with IC or Non-IC Express Tickets issued up to 2 days beforehand.
- 「Tokyo Subway Ticket」 covering a longer period than the length of your visit cannot be purchased.
- Upon purchase, your IC or Non-IC Express Ticket will be marked to show that it has been used to purchase a 「Tokyo Subway Ticket」. Also, one IC or Non-IC Express Ticket can only be used to purchase 「Tokyo Subway Tickets」 once.